Intake Air Temperatures (IAT) with OEM or aftermarket stainless steel/Aluminum pipes on an upgraded side mounted intercooler core setup can exceed 140-145F+ after 3 to 6 pulls when ran without proper auxilary cooling and temperature alleviating modifications. At these temperatures, one can expect engine to pull 30-70+ WHP worth of timing, enough to ruin all your fun and enjoyment. This is percisely why MR2s fall flat around 2-3 pulls and it only gets increasingly worse. Fortunately, we have effective solutions for these problems so you can have all the fun with your MR2 throughout the whole drive without any limitations. Our dual 12" engine lid fan shroud will help shave significant intake air temperatures off your whole drive for maximum horsepower and fun throughout your whole drive. Say Goodbye to heat soak
Click below to expand
- Lower Air Temperatures and increases horsepower
- Great for top mount as well as side mounted intercoolers
- Available in Full Carbon Fiber or Mirror Finish form
- Lightweight (CF version around 1/3 the weight of aluminum panels and 1/6 weight of steel)
- Exotic appearance
- Premium, stylish & sleek
- Cut with water, no burn or marks from laser cutting
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Show off and compliment that precious engine bay/hard work in a classy way
- Premium CNC cut full sized panel - Not half sized panel or hand cut
- Dual 12" fans (Same bolt pattern as many of the common engine lid fans out there) Send us a message for specifics.
- Tested and verified - A whopping peak 3300-3400 CFM of air flow. Thats about 6-7x the airflow of the common 9" intercooler fan we sell when strapped onto an IC core (That fan isn't a slouch either), or 4.25x our thick fat extreme 9" HD Spal
- Does not work on NA/Non turbo engine lid
- Sold as a single panel or as a full kit with fans and hardware. Wiring is not included as these fans can be wired up easily in many different ways.
Please buy 2 dedicated wiring kits if you are upgrading to SPAL IC fan + dual fan shroud setup. OEM circuity is inadequate and has huge voltage drops, reducing fan speed.